Font issue with equivalent Unicode characters of iso-pub character set

From: souravm (souravm@infosys.com)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2003 - 02:44:25 EDT

    Hi All,

    I was checking the site http://www.voltaire.ox.ac.uk/x_voltfnd/etc/e-texts/www_xtechs/iso_unicodes/iso-pub.htm which shows mapping of iso-pub charcaters with unicode code points. In that table what I found is some of the unicode entities (for example u2002, u2003, u2004, u2153, u2154 etc.) could not be displayed in the page, instead rectangular boxes are shown. From this observation what I inferred is that there is no Font support available at the OS level to display these Unicode code points.

    In this context can anyone of you please let me know what is the specific font support needed to display these code points properly in a browser ?

    Thanks in advance.

    Regards,
    Sourav