RE: Unicode Normalization on MS-Windows

From: Rick Cameron (Rick.Cameron@crystaldecisions.com)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 19:29:55 EDT

    I don't see the problem, either.

    It sounds like you're saying you would create the file using a normalised
    string for the filename, then later try to open the file using an
    un-normalised string. Why would you do that?

    I would have thought that your program would consistently use a normalised
    string, or an un-normalised one, for both creating and opening the file.

    Cheers

    - rick