Adobe GoLive 6 & Unicode

From: Rob Wilder (robwilder@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 05:56:07 EDT

    Greetings, I'm trying to implement Simplified Chinese character pages using Unicode and Adobe's GoLive web development software. I'm completely new to foreign language computing and only know that I want to gain some skills with Unicode. Is there anyone who has had experience with this combination that could get me orientated? What software do I need? What is the best way to handle input, especially for large documents? I know it's easy to set a page's encoding to UTF-8. but beyond that I'm pretty much bewildered. Thank you in advance. Rob Wilder/ProjectOffice.org