Re: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

From: Peter_Constable@sil.org
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 11:25:54 EDT

    William Overington wrote on 05/07/2003 03:19:12 AM:

    > Well, the answer Michael gave would seem to make this a highly relevant
    > question for the Unicode mailing list.

    I suspect the intent of Michael's comment was precisely the opposite: the
    topic of this list is characters, and the character is a dot. Discussion of
    typography is straying off topic and is tolerated in constrained amounts,
    but there are limits. Perhaps some feel you have exceeded your
    OT-allotment.

    - Peter

    Peter Constable

    7500 W. Camp Wisdom Rd., Dallas, TX 75236, USA
    Tel: +1 972 708 7485