Re: Quest text font now available.

From: Peter_Constable@sil.org
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 11:20:10 EDT

    William Overington wrote on 05/07/2003 06:35:06 AM:

    > > and check your fonts before releasing them to the public.
    >
    > Well, I would if I could. I was unaware of such tests or any need for
    them.
    > I am happy to learn.

    I have certainly seen that you are willing and able to learn, and am very
    glad at what you have learned since joining this list. But please, this
    list is not the appropriate forum for learning how to create fonts.

    - Peter

    Peter Constable

    7500 W. Camp Wisdom Rd., Dallas, TX 75236, USA
    Tel: +1 972 708 7485