Re: Decimal separator with more than one character?

From: John Cowan (cowan@mercury.ccil.org)
Date: Sat May 17 2003 - 12:31:58 EDT

    Roozbeh Pournader scripsit:

    > > I know that at least in some Linux locales the Farsi locale
    >
    > Well, the politically-correct way is to call the language "Persian".

    And after we went to all that work to learn to call it Farsi. Oh well.
    I think it was back in the late 60s or early 70s that mail addressed
    to "Persia" started to come bouncing back....

    --
    "Do I contradict myself?                        John Cowan
    Very well then, I contradict myself.            jcowan@reutershealth.com