24 May

From: Michael Everson (everson@evertype.com)
Date: Sun May 25 2003 - 16:03:24 EDT

    Happy Cyrillic Alphabet Day! Yes, it was yesterday, but I was
    travelling from Rome. On Friday I was in San Clemente, the church of
    St Clement in Rome, where Cyril himself is laid to rest. I lit a
    candle by his relics, and I photographed (without a flash of course)
    a 9th century fresco of him which I will put up on my site in due
    course. In the meantime, enjoy my celebratory web page at
    http://www.evertype.com