Re: "my browser ... puts up a box"

From: John Cowan (cowan@mercury.ccil.org)
Date: Sat May 31 2003 - 12:25:53 EDT

    Marion Gunn scripsit:

    > What, then, is the code for the English of 'Northern Ireland'?
    > (GB+NI=UK.)

    GB is, for better and worse, the code for the United Kingdom of Great
    Britain and Northern Ireland. No one has ever requested a code for
    Ulster English: should anyone do so, its proper form would have to be
    devised for the purpose.

    --
    With techies, I've generally found              John Cowan
    If your arguments lose the first round          http://www.reutershealth.com