Re: "my browser ... puts up a box"

From: John Cowan (cowan@mercury.ccil.org)
Date: Sat May 31 2003 - 13:44:27 EDT

    Marion Gunn scripsit:

    > And got a political proposal from Reuters, which is of no help.

    1) I don't speak for my employer.

    2) There was nothing political in my remarks.

    3) My remarks did not constitute a proposal.

    4) If you have a proposal to make, make it.

    5) Stop cross-posting to Unicode. (I am cross-posting this because
    I have to publicly refute your remarks about Reuters.)

    --
    John Cowan  jcowan@reutershealth.com  www.ccil.org/~cowan  www.reutershealth.com
    "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing