Address of ISO 3166 mailing list

From: Marion Gunn (mgunn@egt.ie)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 10:36:20 EDT

    I ask the patience of the Unicode and IETF-L moderators for now posting
    on their lists this request for contact details for the ISO 3166 mailing
    lists (if any).

    Context: Ireland advisability of reserving 'EI' tag for cited usage
    (baggage-handling at international airports) and the fact I am only
    discovering now that some things such as this, which I had taken for
    granted as being registered/reserved for/by NSAI have yet to be so
    registered/reserved.

    For this I blame only my own failure to discover this until lately.
    Thanks,
    mg

    --
    Marion Gunn * EGT (Estab.1991) * http://www.egt.ie *