Re: Arabic script web site hosting solution for all platforms

From: Philippe Verdy (verdy_p@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 09:30:15 EDT

    Excessive cross-posting to multiple newsgroups, forums and list
    servers is considered bulk (and also opposed to the netiquette). As
    this message is targetting a too large audience and out of topic, and
    is also a commercial ad, I can say that bulk+unsollicitated makes it
    fully qualifiable as SPAM.

    This particularly true because this message calls no other response
    than visiting a third-party web site. This is not discussion, but a proposal
    of service.

    I will complain to Yahoo for your abuse of its AUP in this webmail.

    -- Philippe.