Re: Major Defect in Combining Classes of Tibetan Vowels (Hebrew)

From: Jony Rosenne (rosennej@qsm.co.il)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 01:16:22 EDT

    When, in the Bible, one sees two vowels on a given consonant, it isn't so.
    There is one vowel for the consonant one sees, and another vowel for an
    invisible consonant. The proper way to encode it is to use some code to
    represent the invisible consonant. Then the problem mentioned below does not
    arise.

    For example, the word Jerusalem is often spelled without the Yod, to which
    the Hiriq belongs.

    Jony