Re: About the European MES-2 subset

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 18:45:07 EDT

    A question mark is a sign of a bad conversion from Unicode (to a code page
    that did not contain the character). This would likely happen on the Mac too
    rather than the Last Resort font, wouldn't it?

    On Windows, the "cannot find a font for it" situation is the NULL glyph. The
    Last Resort font is cool but a Code2000 stab at the actual glyph is (IMHO)
    cooler than both.:-)

    MichKa