In UAX14, WJ class doesn't appear to have an explicit rule

From: David E. Hollingsworth (deh@fastanimals.com)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 09:38:05 EDT

    I wrote a parser to take the rules from section 6 (Line Breaking
    Algorithm) of UAX14 and generate something much line the pairwise
    chart given in section 7. I couldn't help but notice that my row &
    column for class WJ was all wrong; but after looking at the ruleset in
    section 6, I wasn't surprised: WJ isn't mentioned, so most of its
    values were falling through to LB 20 (break everywhere else).

    From the description of WJ in section 5 ("By definition WJ and ZWNBSP
    take precedence over the action of SP and ZW."), it seems like the two
    statements

      WJ x
      x WJ

    should be inserted at or before the rules in LB 4.

    Am I missing something?

      --deh!