RE: UTF-8 and HTML import into MS Word 2000

From: Chris Pratley (chrispr@Exchange.Microsoft.com)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 17:03:17 EDT

    Did you solve your problem? I opened both of these documents into IE,
    clicked the "Edit in Microsoft Word" button for each, and they imported
    correctly, with the Japanese displaying fine.

    In the first test file, the last letter of your name at the bottom is
    not correctly encoded in UTF-8 so it doesn't come through, but the rest
    is fine. Is this the character you said was not displaying correctly?

    Chris
    Group program manager
    Microsoft Word