Re: Questions on ZWNBS - for line initial holam plus alef

From: Peter Kirk (
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 19:09:23 EDT

    On 13/08/2003 15:54, Jony Rosenne wrote:

    >Suggested but not accepted.
    >I am inherently suspicious when pressure is being exerted to decide complex
    >and difficult questions in a hurry.
    Jony, I am not trying to hurry anything. I am putting a lot of time and
    effort into trying to reach proper decisions on these complex and
    difficult questions. What I am not prepared to do is to accept a quick
    answer that the lowest common denominator of printers don't bother to do
    X, therefore we need not bother to support X in Unicode although X is a
    definite requirement of a significant subset of Hebrew users.

    If you have problems with this particular suggestion, let's discuss them
    on the Hebrew list.

    Peter Kirk (personal) (work)