Re: Hexadecimal

From: Peter Kirk (peter.r.kirk@ntlworld.com)
Date: Sat Aug 16 2003 - 18:20:54 EDT

    On 16/08/2003 14:57, Herbert Elbrecht wrote:

    > well -
    >
    > here is what I get
    > on Mac OS X 10.2.6
    > with Apple Mail:
    >

    > Herbert
    >
    > # # #
    >

    >> בצד 1, בצד
    >>
    >> בצד A, בצד

    I actually get the same in the viewing window of Mozilla 1.4 on Windows
    2000, and now in the compose window, but the display was different when
    I originally pasted this into the compose window. Well, this suggests
    that this is the behaviour expected of the bidi algorithm. But it is not
    the behaviour that an Israeli user of hex would expect: the comma
    appears in a different place depending on which hex digit is used.

    --
    Peter Kirk
    peter@qaya.org (personal)