RE: Handwritten EURO sign (off topic?)

Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 05:03:26 EDT

  • Next message: "Clones (was RE: Hexadecimal)"

    For what it's worth, in America, you spell it "meter"; in England, you spell
    it "metre".

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Philippe Verdy []
    Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2003 5:52 AM
    Subject: Re: Handwritten EURO sign (off topic?)

    SI units already have several names, which are language dependant.
    the English "meter" is ...

    This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.5 : Mon Aug 18 2003 - 05:54:01 EDT