Re: [OT?] ICU training offerings anyone?

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@jtcsv.com)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 13:44:37 EDT

    IBM currently doesn't currently offer regular public ICU training. We do provide
    overviews of ICU at the Unicode conferences (and will do so again at the
    upcoming Atlanta GA (USA) meeting). If enough people at that conference are
    interested, we may also be able to hold an ad hoc session there.

    If people are interested our offering ICU training, please send a note to me at
    mark.davis@us.ibm.com with the title "ICU training".

    Mark
    http://www.macchiato.com
    ► “Eppur si muove” ◄