RE: Non-ascii string processing?

From: Jill Ramonsky (Jill.Ramonsky@aculab.com)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 03:48:05 CST

Well, I guess if I've got too many characters in my text for this
particular editor, I could always just present the document in NFC. That
might reduce the number a bit. However, I /strongly/ suspect that what
this editor /really/ wants is "no more than 3000 default grapheme
clusters". In which case, this is /still/ not a good use for CHARACTER
counting.

Jill