Re: Euro Currency for UK

From: Peter Kirk (peterkirk@qaya.org)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 11:59:06 CST

On 08/10/2003 16:52, Jain, Pankaj (MED, TCS) wrote:

> Hi,
> I Have requirement to display Euro Currency Symbol for en_GB
> locale.I know that if we use en_GB as CurrencLocale, then it default
> to Pound.Is there any way I can set it to Euro.
>
> Thanks
> Pankaj

It has occurred to me, after reading several other responses, that you
could try using an en_IE locale i.e. for Ireland. That should have the
Euro as the default currency, but probably most other things the same as
in the UK - though no doubt Michael or Jon could correct me on the details.

--
Peter Kirk
peter@qaya.org (personal)