Re: (truncated) DEC-MCS mapping, anyone?

From: Philippe Verdy (verdy_p@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 18:05:47 CST

From: "Philippe Verdy" <verdy_p@wanadoo.fr>
> This mapping table would work...
>
> Mnemonic Position Unicode CharacterName
> <NU> /x00 <U0000> NULL (NUL)
<...snipped...>
> <Y:> /xDD <U0178> LATIN CAPITAL LETTER Y WITH DIAERESIS

Well I don't know why I (or if you) received this message with a truncated
table. If so, sorry for the confusion, but my message was complete when I
sent it.

Are there previous cases where a posted message may get truncated once
received from the list, or was that a problem in my mail program or SMTP
relay agent?

Philippe.