Re: [OT] RE: GDP by language

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@jtcsv.com)
Date: Thu Oct 23 2003 - 18:02:45 CST

I want to caution people that the chart should *not* be taken as an exact guide.
The percentage of language speakers within a country, and the percent of GDP
ascribable to those language speakers are all pretty fuzzy. In addition, I had
excluded countries that were at or below 0.05% of world GDP, just to make my
mappings easier. Moreover, the Excel chart cuts off some languages that did have
data.

Mark
http://www.macchiato.com
► शिष्यादिच्छेत्पराजयम् ◄