Re: Web Form: Other Question, Problem, or Feedback

From: Raymond Mercier (raymondM@compuserve.com)
Date: Fri Oct 24 2003 - 03:41:00 CST

Hello Nikolai,
You might find some features of interest in my program Hanfind, which you
can download from:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/RaymondM/

It works however from the Pinyin reading of the characters, seen as Chinese
not Japanese.

If you are working from a text in Word you can always write a macro which
gives directly the Unicode value of any character, based on the calculation
Unicode = Hex(AscW(Selection.text)).

Raymond Mercier