Re: Definitions

From: jameskass@att.net
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 16:32:26 EST

    .
    > (Please note that in my original post, I was only expressing an
    > opinion of the way things "should be", rather than stating that
    > "this is way it is".)

    Sigh, '...the way it is...'.

    To clarify (or make another try at it), Jim Allan's original post
    made it clear that he was expressing his interpretation of the
    requirements. I figured his take was probably "spot on", so I
    wasn't objecting to his interpretation, but rather taking issue
    with any requirements which would lead to this interpretation.

    Now as I review this thread (and find one of my very own typos),
    I wonder if Jim Allan and I are "on the same page" when we
    speak of "missing glyph"? It means something very specific
    in the font jargon.

    Best regards,

    James Kass
    .