Re: FW: Web Form: Other Question, Problem, or Feedback

From: Markus Scherer (
Date: Fri Nov 14 2003 - 16:54:16 EST

  • Next message: Philippe Verdy: "Re: What does i18n mean?"


    a) ┐ etc.

    b) Use an application to find those characters, copy them, and paste them into your HTML editor. For
    this you need to use a Unicode charset for your HTML document, see

    Possible applications to use to find and copy the characters:
    - Windows Character Map
    - MacOS has such a thing, too
    - various editors & utilities


    > -----Original Message-----
    > Date/Time: Fri Nov 14 14:36:26 EST 2003
    > Contact:
    > Report Type: Other Question, Problem, or Feedback
    > I am a novice to using Unicode, but I can create simple web-pages.
    > I have some old MSDOS programs that display box elements that I would
    > like to show on my web-site. I saw some info about 'Box' elements using
    > codes of 2510,2511 etc., but I have no idea how to put these on a
    > web-page.
    > One of your pages show an example of using various languages, using <TD
    > lang=en>. If this is how to do it, please send me an example.
    > Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    > Joel Platt

    This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.5 : Fri Nov 14 2003 - 17:50:41 EST