Re: How can I input any Unicode character if I know its hexadecimal code?

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Sat Nov 15 2003 - 10:06:51 EST

    From: "Patrick Andries" <Patrick.Andries@xcential.com>

    > I was enquiring about ways of using Unicode on
    > a popular platform (Windows).
    > I'm terribly sorry to enquire about a practical issue.

    No need to apologize. How about a practical answer? :-)

    If you install the "Chinese (Traditional) - Unicode" IME as an input method,
    than any program that is prepared to accept Unicode input will handle the
    input of this interesting IME that is expecting UTF-16 code units. Although
    obviously intended for CJK, it can be used fo any UTF-16 code point.

    MichKa [MS]
    NLS Collation/Locale/Keyboard Development