Linguistic Diversity and National Unity: Language Ecology in Thailand

From: Eric Muller (emuller@adobe.com)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 00:25:15 EST

    I just finished reading “Linguistic Diversity and National Unity:
    Language Ecology in Thailand” by William Smalley, University of Chicago
    Press, ISBN 0-226-76288/9, and I found it very interesting. However, I
    have no reference to judge it against. Can anybody comment on it? Any
    significant change since it was published 10 years ago?

    Thanks,
    Eric.