RE: Proposed Successor to RFC 3066 (language tags)

From: Addison Phillips [wM] (aphillips@webmethods.com)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 13:09:08 EST

    All:

    Please note that there is a discussion list for this topic at: ietf-languages@iana.org

    While Mark and I welcome your comments here or privately, off-list, you can best be a part of the discussion by joining that list. Join the list by sending a request email to: ietf-languages-request@iana.org

    Best Regards,

    Addison

    Addison P. Phillips
    Director, Globalization Architecture
    http://www.webMethods.com
    Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
    http://www.w3.org/International

    It is not a feature.