Re: How can I have OTF for MacOS

From: John Jenkins (jenkins@apple.com)
Date: Mon Nov 24 2003 - 21:49:43 EST

    ©ó Nov 24, 2003 1:58 PM ®É¡APeter Constable ´£¨ì¡G

    > Whether you want AAT fonts or OT fonts will depend on the application
    > you want to use: some use one, some the other, and some neither.

    Yes, but we're talking about Bangla on Mac OS X. The only OT apps on
    the Mac are Adobe's, and they don't support any OT effects beyond the
    ones used with Latin. You want Bangla on the Mac, you've got to us
    AAT.

    ========
    John H. Jenkins
    jenkins@apple.com