Re: MS Windows and Unicode 4.0 ?

From: Mark E. Shoulson (mark@kli.org)
Date: Mon Dec 01 2003 - 08:57:45 EST

    Shouldn't it permit "assa" and "aßa" to co-exist? It isn't like ß is
    canonically equivalent to ss (if I read the file aright, it isn't even
    compatibility equivalent). It's a language-dependent choice to regard
    them as equivalent. I'd guess that should be the responsibility of the
    de_DE localization package or something.

    ~mark