Re: [OT] Re[2]: Swastika to be banned by Microsoft?

From: Alexander Savenkov (savenkov@xmlhack.ru)
Date: Sun Dec 14 2003 - 14:54:09 EST

    Michael,

    2003-12-14T18:48:17Z Michael Everson <everson@evertype.com> wrote:

    > What is this and how does one find it? Amazon.ru? :-)

    A book on history, as a matter of fact. Try visiting ozon.ru if you
    can read Russian. I personally got if from the author at the
    exhibition here in Moscow recently.

    I though I should post the reference to the exact source instead of
    sending the unfounded assertions, nothing more than that.

    Alexander.

    --
      Alexander Savenkov                            http://www.xmlhack.ru/
      savenkov@xmlhack.ru             http://www.xmlhack.ru/authors/croll/