Unicode Word Processing on Mac OS X: Don't forget Mellel

From: Tom Emerson (Tree@basistech.com)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 15:53:35 EST

    For all this talk of Word 2004 on Mac OS X and Unicode, I'm really surprised no one has mentioned Mellel (http://www.redlers.com/), a truly wonderful word processor that is fully Unicode based, with great support for Arabic, Persion, and Hebrew, not to mention support for CJK (including correct line breaking behavior). I cannot recommend it enough for people.

    Take a look: my Windows coworkers are quite jealous of it.

        -tree

    ---
    Software Architect                                 http://www.basistech.com