Re: Detecting encoding in Plain text

From: Peter Kirk (peterkirk@qaya.org)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 18:41:28 EST

    On 14/01/2004 15:35, Frank Yung-Fong Tang wrote:

    >Does Thai use CR and LF?

    I hadn't forgotten this, as you will find if you look back over the
    Unicode recommended line and paragraph separator characters, rather than
    CR and LF. Also some short text files might consist of one paragraph
    with no CR or LF. At least this could be true of English, you know a lot
    more Thai than me!

    --
    Peter Kirk
    peter@qaya.org (personal)