Need Help in developing Unicode font for Devnagari

From: eMantra Information (eminfo@emantratech.com)
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 04:13:48 EST

    Hi

    We are planning to develope a Unicode font for Devanagari. We are in process
    of completing the Type face design. Now we need consulting help for
    converting it to Open Type.

    If anyone has "very good experience" of developing Devnagari OpenType font,
    please contact us. So that we can seek your assistance in the same.

    (If you are based in India, that will be of great convenience).

    Thanks and regards,
    Haresh Gujarathi,

    Director,
    eMantra Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

    http://www.emantratech.com

    Uddhav Sadan, Madiwale Colony,
    1992 Sadashiv Peth, Pune 411030, INDIA

    Phone: +91 - 20 - 446 1177 / 94220 34197