FW: Web Form: Other Question: Etruscan,Sanscrit & Linear B on ibook G4

From: Magda Danish \(Unicode\) (v-magdad@microsoft.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 12:13:03 EST

    Giovanni,
    I am posting your request to the Unicode list http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html for a possible answer to your query from the Unicode community.

    Maga Danish
    Administrative Director
    Unicode, Inc.

    ________________________________

    Date/Time: Wed Jan 28 08:14:14 EST 2004
    Contact: jklp.email.it
    Report Type: Other Question, Problem, or Feedback

    Gentle sirs,
    I ask to you. I study ancient languages at the university of Naples, I need to write with etruscan, sanscrit, linear B characters and so on, I have a Macintosh ibook G4 and there si the unicode gamma of characters but it is not complete, it is not fill and then I can't use even the few characters I have. Nobady here can help me! Can you? Or can you say to me to who I can ask here in Naples?
            Many thanks
              Giovanni

    (End of Report)