Re: Unwanted publicity?

From: Philippe Verdy (verdy_p@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 08:35:03 EST

    From: "rajesh chandrakar" <rajesh@inflibnet.ac.in>

    Was it in a paper speaking about the MyDoom worm currently spreading at
    incredible rate in emails (about one third all all emails in Europe are
    estimated to contain a copy of this worm, containing this sentence among
    others like "Hi"...)

    Other names of this virus are: W32/MyDoom.A, Novarg.A, Shimg.A, Mimail.R
    A variant called MyDoom.B also exists but with lower risk.

    --
    For information about this worm, considered "High Risk", you may look at
    various anti-virus sites, including: