Re: Panther PUA behavior

From: Doug Ewell (dewell@adelphia.net)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 02:13:36 EST

    I think you're OK if you re-read what Deborah wrote:

    >> FYI, Panther was changed to not do font substitution in the user part
    >> of the PUA (it still does it in the corporate part)

    and just try to keep your PUA assignments down in the U+E000 "end user"
    end, and away from the U+F8FF "corporate use" end. Of course, if you
    have more than a couple thousand PUA characters, you may find out the
    hard way where Apple is drawing the line.

    -Doug Ewell
     Fullerton, California
     http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/