Character Model: Two new documents and Last Call

From: Martin Duerst (duerst@w3.org)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 16:40:58 EST

    The Internationalization Working Group of the W3C is glad
    to announce the publication of two new documents:

    Character Model for the World Wide Web 1.0: Fundamentals
        (http://www.w3.org/TR/charmod, Last Call) and
    Character Model for the World Wide Web 1.0: Normalization
        (http://www.w3.org/TR/charmod-norm, first Working Draft).

    The Last Call for the first one ends on 19 March 2004 (Friday).
    The main goal of the Last Call is to make sure that we have
    adequately addressed the comments we have received on the
    previous Last Call. But if you spot any problems, please make
    sure you tell us via the form or the mailing list indicated in
    the document. Also, please feel free to forward this
    announcement to other interested parties.

    Regards, Martin.

    P.S.: Please apologize if you receive multiple copies of this email.

    #-#-# Martin J. Du"rst, I18N Activity Lead, World Wide Web Consortium
    #-#-# mailto:duerst@w3.org http://www.w3.org/People/D%C3%BCrst