Re: What's in a wchar_t string ...

From: Antoine Leca (Antoine10646@leca-marti.org)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 13:57:22 EST

    On Thursday, March 04, 2004 2:21 PM, Arnold F Winkler va escriure:

    > Since "ISO/IEC 9899 - Programming Language C" was quoted, I wonder if
    > you are aware of the efforts of SC22/WG14 to develop a Technical
    > Report that deals with the problems discussed in this thread.
    >
    > The document is ISO/IEC DTR 19769 - Extensions for the programming
    > language C to support new character data types
    >
    > The project is currently in DTR ballot and will, when approved,

    According to <URL:http://anubis.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/wg14/> the ballot ended
    on February 12th. Unfortunately, I did seen it far too late, and did not
    found some hours to forward some comment to helpful persons (I am now
    resident in an excluded country).

    Furthermore, I did note that I was not able to found discussion about this
    is news:comp.std.c, which is normally quite active discussing evolution of
    this standard.

    Antoine