Re: Version(s) of Unicode supported by various versions of Microsoft Windows

From: Antoine Leca (Antoine10646@leca-marti.org)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 13:29:46 EST

    On Friday, March 05, 2004 6:07 PM, Frank Yung-Fong Tang va escriure:

    > Not sure how to find the information paper. But one way to check the
    > degree of the support is to do a GetStringTypeEx agasinst some
    > characters defined in 2.0, 2.1, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0 to see does those
    > return result reflect what it should be.

    Nice idea.

    Does GetStringTypeEx() works with surrogates characters? I doubt it (very
    much).
    And if it does, I would be very interested to learn how it does work.

    Furthermore, I am lacking access to NT 5.2 (as I wrote elsewhere, the really
    interesting case).

    Antoine