RE: Oriya: representation of ya-phalaa

From: Peter Constable (petercon@microsoft.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 23:22:45 EST

    Sorry, I need to revise this a bit, as I just noticed my question is
    partially answered: there is a table in section 9.5 that shows U+0B5F
    YYA being displayed as ya-phalaa. So, my revised question, then, is
    whether a sequence like < ..., virama, U+0B2F ORIYA LETTER YA > should
    *also* be displayed as ya-phalaa or not.

    Peter Constable