Novice question

From: John Snow (john@appliedlanguage.com)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 11:53:52 EST

    I work on sales rather than technical so I appologise in advance if this
    is basic!

    I am speaking to a client regarding there website being translated in to
    a number of languages including Bengali, Urdu and Punjabi which I am
    told is not very well supported by Unicode.

    Is this the case?
    What are the potential solutions?

    Cheers

    John Snow
    Business Development Director
    +44 (0) 870 990 5166

    ALS Translation Service <http://www.appliedlanguage.com/>
    Translation services for 140 different languages

    ALS Website Translation
    <http://www.appliedlanguage.com/website_translation.shtml>
    Translation for all file types, formats and technology