Re: Printing and Displaying Dependent Vowels

From: Sinnathurai Srivas (sisrivas@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Sun Mar 28 2004 - 05:24:34 EST

    Unicode rightly or wrongly decided to implement partial Grammar at encoding
    level. Hence, possible solutions to this problem be defined by UC and not
    leaving to others is get tangled may be the right way to go.

    1/ Linear Depandent with dotted circle- as stand alsone
    2/ Linear dependent without dotted circle - as stand alone
    3/ Repositioned dependent with dotted circle- as stand alone
    4/ Repositioned dependent without dotted circle - as stand alone

    I think the above four need to be defined by UC.

    Probably the no:1 above (or is it no: 3 above) is already defined and wee
    can build on this.

    Srivas