Re: ZX80 (was: Fixed Width Spaces (was: Printing and Displaying DependentVowels))

From: Jon Hanna (jon@hackcraft.net)
Date: Thu Apr 01 2004 - 09:26:35 EST

    Quoting Peter Kirk <peterkirk@qaya.org>:

    > Can you draft a quick proposal to add these characters in time to submit
    > it today? Otherwise this kind of proposal might have to wait a whole year.

    Alas, I have work to do. My proposal today to the IETF languages list had to
    wait a year because illness kept me away from my machine last year, but it does
    mean I made one such proposal today and I think we should limit ourselves to
    one a year.

    On that note, does anyone know where I can find a draft of RFC 3751? The IETF
    site lists it in the index but doesn't have the document yet, and I'm looking
    forward to reading it.

    --
    Jon Hanna
    <http://www.hackcraft.net/>