Re: New Currency sign in Unicode

From: Ernest Cline (ernestcline@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 10:35:34 EST

    sign.

    Actually there are two vertical line overlay character, but they are in the
    Combining Diacritical Marks for Symbols block instead

    U+20D2 COMBINING LONG VERTICAL LINE OVERLAY
    U+20D3 COMBINING SHORT VERTICAL LINE OVERLAY

    C with U+20D2 should work as a stopgap until a CEDI SIGN character
    can be added.