Re: [OT] Even viruses are now i18n!

From: CagXonganer@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 05:08:14 EDT

    Hi,
    I just wanted to add two more things.

    "belgili tanımlık belge" actually stands for "document". But as Marco stated it is a one-to-one meaningless translation. In Turkish we don't have articles like 'the'.

    Some Turkish sites would like to use .tc instead of .tr since the name of the country in Turksih goes like this:

    "Türkiye Cumhuriyeti" = The Republic of Turkey hence - .tc -

    Regards,
    Çağ Onganer