RE: New contribution

From: Ernest Cline (ernestcline@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 10:18:17 EDT

    I don't really have any dogs in this fight, but let me point
    out that to my amateur eye, the use of Phoenician glyphs
    for the tetragrammaton in Figures 13, 14, and 15 of the proposal
    would seem to strengthen the argument in favor of not encoding
    Phoenician as a separate script. It looks more akin to a font
    treatment done for emphasis, along the lines of using Fraktur
    for the word Oktoberfest in the midst of ordinary Latin text.