RE: New contribution

From: Peter Constable (petercon@microsoft.com)
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 10:50:18 EDT

    > (if by "behavioral" you mean the kinds of
    > things specified by Unicode properties).

    In effect, I mean that any processing is done in exactly the same way.
    That starts with the Unicode character properties being identical, and
    extends to other things, such as rendering (but I do allow for the
    rendering to include minor language-dependent variations in presentation
    -- e.g., lang A uses ligature XY but lang B does not, or character X is
    displayed with a different glyph for lang A than for lang B.)

    Peter Constable