Re: Public Review Issues Updated

From: D. Starner (shalesller@writeme.com)
Date: Fri Apr 30 2004 - 02:43:24 EDT

    Kenneth Whistler writes:

    > At any rate, since *neither* the capital C-stroke nor the capital turned-T
    > are in Unicode currently, anyone who is thinking about putting together
    > a proposal for the first one based on this Dorsey material might
    > as well include the other character as well, so we don't have to
    > "rediscover" it 6 years from now.

    Distributed Proofreaders (<http://www.pgdp.net>) is transcribing the whole BAE
    Report series for Project Gutenberg right now. There's more than the turned-T;
    there's also a turned-K (capital and small) and I've been told of a turned-p.
    I brought up the capital c-slash only because the relevance to the unification
    of the small c-slash. I will hopefully be able to produce a proposal for the
    whole collection in due time.

    Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
    http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm